The products presented in packages constitute a description of our products but are not an offer. They are subject to certain specific conditions. It is therefore necessary for the customer who wishes to take advantage of it to contact us directly to ensure that his file is suitable for one of the packages presented.
Our firm offers a luxury package Support, Sale and Purchase of a fraction of residential condominium.
We offer a complete support service for the sale and purchase of a condominium. This service exclusive to Fiset Legal customers includes:
- Examination of real estate titles;
- The study of the declaration of co-ownership and its amendments,
including the building regulations, before the purchase;
- The study of cadastral plans;
- Analysis of location certificates;
- Research in the docket, as well as judgments of the courts of common
law (Court of Quebec, Superior Court, Court of Appeal,
Administrative Housing Tribunal) involving the Syndicate of co-ownership;
- The drafting of a mortgage deed, as required by your
- The drafting of a personalized deed of purchase, according to your needs, by one of our
notaries with a specialized practice in divided co-ownership;
- Receipt of the deed of purchase by a notary;
- The requisition for registration of your deed of purchase in the Quebec Land Register;
- The distributions and disbursements of the sale.
All at a fixed price of $1895 plus taxes and disbursements.
Fees for the application for registration in the Quebec Land Registry are not included.
FISET legal is a law firm offering comprehensive expertise, at your service for 10+ years.
Our attorneys offer their expertise in litigation and in real estate law, condominium law, construction law and all other related legal fields.
Our attorneys aim at advising you strategically, in your best interest and in order to optimise the results on file, proportionally considering the costs and the complexity of the file. We act in complex as well as in simpler cases.