Our support service
Fiset Légal offers all the support required by real estate developers, large or small, with support at each stage or piecemeal, leading to the birth of a co-ownership, in particular in order to:
- Proceed with the conversion of a building into divided co-ownership;
- Create a divided co-ownership on plan;
- Choose the legal form of divided co-ownership, tailor-made and according to your needs;
- Proceed with the conversion of a co-ownership into joint ownership;
- Design and plan financing adapted to your needs and your sales of fractional co-ownership of your buildings (residential, commercial and office) or parceled land;
- Develop with land surveyors the design of a custom condominium adapted to your needs;
- Draft and publish the declaration of co-ownership;
- Register the syndicate of co-ownership;
- Draft and publish the joint ownership agreement;
- Draft and prepare preliminary contracts and information notes;
- Prepare and draft memoranda of distributions and disbursements (adjustment sheets);
the units once the project has been designed;
- Receive and publish deeds in the Quebec Land Registry;
- Constitute the registers of the co-ownership;
- Advise and assist the provisional administrator in decision-making;
- Draft your contracts of:
- Constructions ;
- General contractors;
- Stationery ;
- Services ;
- Advise the real estate developer in the management of his contracts and the prevention of disputes during the works (dispute management by interlocutory arbitration, without the intervention of lawyers);
- Act in your interests in disputes between a promoter, a general contractor, a sub-contractor, a tradesperson, an engineer, a manager, a co-owner or a buyer.
- Write resolutions and minutes:
- Interrelated companies of the project;
- For the management of the provisional administrator;
- The syndicate of co-ownership (board of directors and assembly of co-owners).
- Write specific legal opinions;
- Study and advise on the financial statements specific to the areas of divided co-ownership law with its specificities and particularities;
- Prepare an initial budget for year one, then the provisional budget for the transition and the rest of the life of a syndicate of co-ownership;
- Coordonner, convoquer et tenir l’assemblée de transition requise par l’article 1104 du Civil Code of Quebec ;
- Assist (support and advice) and/or chair the transition assembly.
Adapted to your needs, our notaries and our lawyers will provide you with a meticulous and tailor-made service, to assist you in each of the steps leading to the creation of a divided or undivided co-ownership.
FISET legal is a law firm offering comprehensive expertise, at your service for 10+ years.
Our attorneys offer their expertise in litigation and in real estate law, condominium law, construction law and all other related legal fields.
Our attorneys aim at advising you strategically, in your best interest and in order to optimise the results on file, proportionally considering the costs and the complexity of the file. We act in complex as well as in simpler cases.